Minecraft: TNA Part 11 Minecraft: TNA Part 11

cant wait for the next one !!! what are you gonna do with the new patch :p the witch and all the new stuff :)

LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

You should have put Zilean ultimate on the guys just when garen kill him and then he revive and do a final battle agaist the garen stick and for sure this guy too have multiple Heroes power :) But still best stick battle

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Great animation but...

I loved it... The animation is good not fantastic but still really cute and fun to watch but the bad points is the guardian ? a flame ? human getting green??? Green lantern !!Sorry if you did not see the movie but thats almost the same base it would have been totally different if you have choose ice and blue suit but u choosed flame and green suit !!! Oh and the flame choosing the hero because he's strong brave and have no fear... So yeah great animation really cute but nothing more nothing NEW. Maybe im hard in my comment but you have talent so create something never seem before and you can be sure you will get only 10/10 from me.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Oh i seee....

Nice animation i thougt the nerd girl was going to finaly fall in love with the guy and change and be a cheese lover cuz at least he would never have tell her to tits or gtfo or maybe he could have been like a demon in real !!! Imagination running in circle in my head sorry nice animation i want to see more!

Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

Great!!! Cruelty make thing funny!

Short but you know what? I loved it!!! Maybe cuz i though the same at this point of the game lets cut that sudowoodo!!! Cant? Why? Put water on it? XD Just cut it off !!! No really this was a great idea you should do more. Cruelty make thing funny! 7/10 because it was short and the gag could have been more funny with more construction around it.

OnionsXD responds:

Hey thanks for the review!!
I didn't make it longer because, I didn't want to spend to much time on a project that wasn't original. I'll be spending more time on my own animation series though. :D